Several new Transition Streets groups are now forming.
The Transition Streets program gets groups of neighbours together for seven meetings for two hours each time to chat about sustainability topics. Each household gets a free copy of the Transition Streets manual containing chapters on water, energy, food, transport and waste.
Group hosts and locations:
- Maralyn in Heidelberg (East)
- Andrew in Greensborough
- Stella in Watsonia
- Alan in Lower Plenty
- Tess in Eaglemont, starting in July
- Kirsten in Rosanna (East), starting in July
- Robin in Macleod, (started already)
- Penny in Rosanna (started already)
Express your interest in joining a group by filling out the form below.
More information about Transition Streets: https://cop21.transitionnetwork.org/transition-streets/