We want as many people as possible to participate in Transition Banyule, and for everyone involved to find something which brings enjoyment and satisfaction. Here are some of the ways you can take part in our important journey to a lower energy future…
If you have a special interest or passion
– Start a new theme group or project.
– Join a project team.
– Start a new neighbourhood group.
– Join a neighbourhood group.
For help getting a group or project off the ground please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have time
We don’t currently have any paid positions, however we always welcome an extra pair of hands! If you have time for a little or a lot and whether or not you have experience, you’ll be most welcome.
We’re always on the look-out for:
– People to help maintain the website
– Marketing experts to help us get news of Transition Banyule and its neighbourhood groups out to the wider community
– Writers and photographers to help document our progress
– Event organisers to hold film screenings and talks about peak oil and climate change
If you have something material to give
– Support us financially. We are a grassroots voluntary organisation, so if you’d like to make a monetary donation contact us
– Donate something useful – we often need art materials, cutlery, glasses, display boards etc. for our events, if you think you have something useful we could use please contact us.
If you want to find out more
– Come to an event. You can see the programme of events by clicking on the events calendar. There are regular neighbourhood food swaps, workshops, discussions, stalls at festivals and anything else people make happen.
– Contact the Transition Banyule Steering Group by emailing us.